Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More baby news

Well I have a little bit of bad news today, I had a test come back positive, which basically means that the glue that is supposed to hold everything in is starting to come out, so that means I could go into labor at any time. I am only 32 weeks, so it is really early, and I am just not ready for her to come yet. So in the meantime, I have to go on bed rest and try to keep from going into labor at least for the next two or three weeks, which would still be early, but I am now getting steroid shots to help the babies lungs develop faster, just in case I can't make it. I am not dialated at all, which is a really good sign, but that can change quickly. So I would really appreciate your prayers and thoughts for the next couple of weeks that the baby will be fine and come when she is ready.

3 comments:

Val said...

I am sorry to hear that things turned for the worse. Good luck in the next few weeks and for sure keep us posted on your progress. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Angie said...

We will pray for you. Everything is will be fine if she comes. Medical technology is amazing. My sister just delivered twins 2 months early and they are doing great now.

Angie

~ Joy ~ said...

Oh Tina! We'll keep you in our prayers.

Sending much ALOHA your way!!!

The Paet Ohana