Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thankfull!!


I had another checkup today and things are looking very good!! Which means I don't have to go on bed rest!! So I am so thankfull for all the prayers and thoughts that everyone has been giving to us! It has helped. I still have to take it easy, but I am not stuck to my bed!! So now we just have to hope that she doesn't come before August, if I could even go to the middle of August that would be even better, as long as I don't have to leave her in the hospital at all! Here is an ultrasound that I got today that is of her face which I think is so cute!! If you tip your head to the left, her left eye is the little slit looking thing right in the top middle of the picture, and you can see her left cheak and her nose and lips, her right eye is in the shadow right below the left eye, so it is completely sideways. I hope you can see it cause I just think it is adorable!!

2 comments:

Val said...

I am so glad things are going so well for you and baby. You need to post an updated pic of yourself. It is fun to see what people look like prego. It somehow makes me feel more normal to see my friends looking the same as me.

Nathalia said...

She looks perfect!! I see that she would most likely look like Ariana! Chubby chubby cheeks! I would want to squeeze em!! ha ha but I wont don't want to make her cry!