Thursday, July 17, 2008

I did it again!

Well, It happened, once again I could not make it to full term. My water broke again, and of course she had to be breach, so I had to get a c-section. So our beautiful new baby girl was born 6 1/2 weeks early, weighing in at 3 lbs 14 oz and 16 inches long. She is doing so well though, thanks to the steroids I recieved last week. She had no problems with her lungs or anything!! The only thing we have to wait for is for her to gain weight by herself, then she can come home.


Proud Mommy and Daddy right after she was born.

She actually has hair!! Neither Ariana or Tycee had hair!


And just a couple more pics of her cute face!!

By the way, after having such a hard time trying to name her, we finally decided on

Mia Kealani Gamez.

5 comments:

marcie said...

Tina-

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Was she born on the 16th or 17th?

~ Joy ~ said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!! Oh, what a beautiful baby girl!
Congratulations Gamez family!!

Angie said...

Oh you guys she is so pretty. I am so glad you are doing good and the baby is healthy. Good luck I am so glad you are blogging so we can keep in touch.

Angie

The Fiorito's said...

She is so cute. I hope you guys are enjoying having another little bundle
since they grow up so fast.
Love leyla

Kasey Newton said...

You did it again. I am glad that Sal listened when I told him to keep the recipe :) She is beautiful! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy having your three girls. PS: are you still sleeping in the waiting room, or have you brought her home?