Saturday, July 18, 2009

Partying, Biking and Building

I can't believe my baby is ONE!! We had a quiet little party for her at home with cake and presents, as you can see she really enjoyed her cake!!
What a joy she has brought to our lives, she is such a sweet, good natured baby. She is walking all over the place, and loves to follow her sisters around, and try to copy everything they do!!




I realize I am a little late in doing this, but we really haven't had a good place to teach her, but we finally got the training wheels off Ariana's bike. She got a little frustrated the first day, but the next day, she just took right off, now we can't get her off the bike!!
Here is the latest of our house. Now that the frame is up, things have really slowed down. All the inside stuff comes seperately, so it takes a little longer, but they are still ahead of schedual, so we are looking at moving in around the beginning of October sometime, I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Kasey Newton said...

I love seeing your cute little girls! It is so exciting that you are getting to build a house, I am sure that it is fun to watch it be built.

We need to get Katelynn's training wheels off her bike as well. I am a slacker mom as well. So don't feel bad. I hope to see you soon.

V's News said...

I can't believe your baby is one either. It seems like I was just there when she was born.

Ariana - way to go on the bike!!!!!! We'll have to go on a bike ride next time you're here or I'm there!

The house is looking good!!! Can't wait to see it all finished!

Love you all!!

V