Sunday, July 26, 2009

House update


The drywall is all up and the outside is completely finished except for the painting. I can't believe how fast it is going up!! We had a walk through with the superintendent, and he said he has things all schedualed to be finished by September!!!!!! I can't believe it!! I really wasn't expecting them to actually finish when they said they would!! So anyway, here are a few shots from the inside now.
This is the living room looking in from the front door.
The family room
The kitchen
One of the bedrooms upstairs
And this is my bedroom!! WOW am I excited!!!!

7 comments:

Val said...

Looking great! We couldn't be happier for you!!!

Christy Edgel said...

I love building- it is sooo exciting! Congratulations- it is beautiful!

SmallAdventures said...

Yeah!!!! Its this part so fun! I am so happy for you guys!!! Your 1st house....enjoy it all. You have come a long way!
:) Sending my love!!!

V's News said...

WOW - Looks Awesome!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric and Jill said...

AWSOME!!!! So happy for you guys!! Have fun on Vacation!

trishanna said...

looks awesome! I remember when we built it was so exciting, I still wish I could go back though and get every upgrade I wanted though

Queen Bee said...

Hi Tina,
This is Taisha Ostler. I found you on Renee's blog. How are you? Send me an email when you can: taisha@titleone.net.
Your girls are getting so big. They are all darling! Congrats on your house too. Colorado is beautiful. My brother lives in Wellington near Ft. Collins and they love it.
I don't know if you have heard, but Rob and I are expecting twin boys on October 21st. We are so excited.
Have a great day.
Taisha