Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tina in Real Life!!


I watched this movie last night and the first 15 minutes gave me a glimps of my future!! A 17 year old begging to drive, a 15 year old who thinks she is in love with her boyfriend, and a 10 year old trying to convince her Dad that she is not a baby anymore. All of them had lots of emotions and drama!! What have I gotten myself into?!?! If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend it, it is very funny, and pretty clean!! Although I am very nervous about my girls becoming teenagers, I wouldn't change anything for the world!!!! I LOVE MY GIRLS!!

4 comments:

~ Joy ~ said...

Cool movie. I enjoyed it too. Don't you love it when you come across a movie that surprises you how fun it is?

So, speaking of movies!?!?
hmmmmmm. Whatcha doing this weekend?

marcie said...

Hey Tina-

My hotmail account has been down for 4 days. I figured I could get a hold of you this way. The movie was awesome! I totally want to see it again!

Renée said...

Hey there,
Long time no talk. Wow, how is Denver treating you? Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Your family is adorable. It is great to catch up on how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

We are with you on that one. I think Mike felt the same. Too bad he was at home alone, sick on the couch when he watched it the first time.