Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!





Wow, this Halloween was a busy one!! Monday the 27th, the local High School had a Halloween party where you could go trick-or-treat around the rooms, and they had lots of games and activities for the kids to do. Then the 29th, Sal's bosses stake had their trunk-or-treat which always has a huge turnout!! They also have games like cake walkes and tossing bean bags and so on. Then on the 31st our ward had our trunk-or-treat, which has a pretty good turn out! After that, we walked around our complex, cause you always have to knock on doors!! So needless to say, we have candy till next Halloween!! It is lots of fun though!! Ariana dressed up as a Snow Queen, Tycee was the Diamond Princess from the newest Barbie movie, and Mia and I were butterflies!! I love dressing up, maybe next year I can get Sal to dress up too!!





3 comments:

marcie said...

You did NOT just have a baby! You're so cute!

Val said...

What a fun Halloween it sounds like you had. I am sorry I haven't posted a comment in so long. I messed up my blog and lost all of my addresses. I have slowly been getting them again. I am so excited to hear that you are coming to town and have to see you this time. I think baby Logan will be here by Thanksgiving, he seems determined to outgrow his home asap!:)

SmallAdventures said...

Cute Tina!!! You are all so beautiful! It looks like you had a fun Halloween! I hope you are feeling alot better! :) Miss you!