Friday, December 10, 2010

Tens!!

Sal and I had our 10th Anniversary on the 1st of December, and he took me to this amazing restaurant, The Fort. It was so cute, and the atmosphere was so nice and quiet, yet fun at the same time. The food was amazing as well. I had a lamb shank, and Sal had a buffalo steak. It was a great night!! I can't believe that it has been 10 years, it went so fast, and although we have had our ups and downs, I wouldn't change anything for the world!! I love you so much!!

This is what they made us wear, then they did a huzzah for us with the whole restaurant!! If you can't tell, I am wearing a fox, and Sal has a huge buffalo hat on. (You can see them better in the next picture.)
This couple was there celebrating their 50th!! He came over to congratulate us, and to give us a little advice. He said, "No matter what happens, or no matter the situation, she is always right!!" They were so cute!!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Very cute! I love the advice!