Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas of course!

We got this tree at the local grocery store for $30, (after looking at tree lots and not seeing anything under $60) so we didn't think it was going to be that great, but after it started warming up, it really plumped up!! I loved it!!

Mia even got in the action of decorating, but it didn't take long for her to just take them right back off!!
The final product!!!! It was so pretty!! And smelled really good too!!

Christmas morning, they came in my room about 7:00 and we made them lay down for another hour, then I made them wait until I could get the camera ready so I could get this great shot of their faces!!






Lots of Wii games, movies and a few new dolls, and this cute little quad that we can't get Mia off of!! Over all it was a great Christmas, not a lot, but it was so nice to have Christmas in our own home!!


3 comments:

trishanna said...

Merry christmas! it looks like you had a lovely one=)

Val said...

I am glad to see that you had a wonderful Christmas! How fun to be home with your family:)

SmallAdventures said...

I remember our first Christmas in our new home....It was wonderful!!! It looks like you guys had a great day and I love the tree!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I LOVE the picture of Mia on her hot rod. LOL