Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catch up again!!

Here I am trying to catch up again, I am not so good at keeping up on things!! Mia is now 6 months old, I can't believe it!! Here she is eating cereal for the first time!! She loved it and ate a whole bowl full!! The second one is her opening her mouth for the spoon. She lifts her head clear up and then opens her lips just a little, it is really cute!!
I love this pic of her, she was just playing beside me and decided she was tired so she went to sleep!! I love the pose the best!! Poor baby!!
Ariana received Honor Roll this quarter at school. She was so excited because she had been struggling a little with a couple of things, so we worked really hard this quarter and she got it!! Sal gave me the best compliment too, he told me that it was because of my dedication as a Mother that she is doing so well!! Thanks Honey!! It is little moments like these that make being a Mom so great!!!! Good Job Ariana, you deserve it!!
Sal got to take a day off and hit the slopes (I am so jealous because I haven't been in 4 years!!!!) but he said it was snowing all day long (as you can see in the pics) so the powder was awesome!!



4 comments:

Renée said...

Love the update.I had a happy to be a mom moment the other day too.After FHE Bradyn started giggling and then we all did and we couldn't stop.Our tummies all hurt and we begging for each other to stop so we wouldn't giggle anymore.Justin is usually at school so my evenings are tiring and my patience is low, so this was very refreshing for me.It is all the little things that add up that make a difference.Love keeping up with you and your cute family.

marcie said...

She is so cute. Next week, she'll be asking for a steak... and the keys to your car :)

After all the chaos and craziness, it's those moments like being on the honor roll, that make it all worth it!

Jean Horrocks said...

Mia is so adorable! That is so good, especially for her first time with solids. We are so proud of Ariana. And yes, her success is a tribute to your consistency in helping and encouraging her. Good goin, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pictures. Way to go Ariana. I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work!