Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Way Behind!!

It has been a while since I posted anything, so I have lots of updating to do!! Ariana had her 7th birthday and I can't believe that my baby is that old!! It was a great day, we had lots of our family in town so we all went to Chuck-e-Cheeses where the kids played and had a ball, ate lots of pizza and sang happy birthday to her.

Sal got to take a little weekend get away to Moab with lots of friends. He had a great time biking and hiking when he wasn't flying over his handlebars!! He came home with lots of cuts and bruises, but he said they were all worth it!!



Tycee begged and begged me to get her ears pierced after she saw Ariana putting on some cute earrings. I didn't really want to do it quite this young, but she wouldn't stop asking, so we finally took her to the mall and did it. She cried after the first one because it got stuck in the little gun thing, but after she saw it, she was so excited and didn't cry at all after the second one. She then had to tell everyone that she did it!!


1 comment:

marcie said...

Pretty earrings! I've been contemplating on having my daughter's pierced as well, she'll be 4 in december, how old is Tycee?