Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Girl Number Three


We are sure having a hard time trying to name our third little girl, nothing seems to feel right, we have searched websites with baby names, looked in books, and there are none that we can decide on!! So if anyone has some cute suggestions I would love to hear them!! We are looking for an original name, that isn't very long, and goes well with the middle name we have picked out which is Tialani.

Anyway, things are going good, The girls are so excited, Ariana was a little dissapointed at first, she really wanted a brother, but as it gets closer, she is getting more excited. They love to feel the baby move and they always talk to her and when we all say goodnight to each other they always say goodnight to the baby too!! They are also very into trying to name her!! Ariana gives us lots of suggestions all the time.

The Doctors are keeping a close eye on me, I have to go every two weeks now to get an ultrasound and extra tests to see why I deliver early and to try and keep this baby in here longer this time!! I really don't like to hear women say that they just want the baby out. I want to keep this baby in here as long as I can, to make sure she is ready. My comfort is not worth the risk of the baby having to stay in the hospital because they came to early!! I would give anything to keep this baby in as long as I can!!

8 comments:

Nadig Family said...

Congratulations Tina!!! You are now caught up to me..three girls! My sister is the same way, she has hers too early and she says the same things as you do. She had three boys, and each one got earlier and earlier. It is much worse not being able to bring the baby home I am sure. I can't even imagine. Good luck with everything. I hope she is healthy and ripens for a long time. My suggestions for names might include Naya...like Maya but with an N or Gemma, like Gem with an A or Emma with a G? Short and different. How much longer do you have to go? We think of you guys often. Keep in touch. Much alohas!

SmallAdventures said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! I have been hoping to see you with one soon. :) Now I can see what is happening in your life and the girls can see your girls pictures and vise versa. You are looking very cute with your belly!
Love ya lots,
Brenda

Nathalia said...

Tina I have decided to let you name the baby Nathalia! or Natalia or even Natalie! ha ha *wink wink*

Nathalia said...

Tina I have decided to let you name the baby Nathalia! or Natalia or even Natalie! ha ha *wink wink*

Unknown said...

Glad to see your blog. This is much better. I have been disgruntled with MySpace for quite awhile. You and Brenda may have inspired me. (I checked hers out from a link on your blog). I like the Nadig family's suggestions - very cute. Let me me think on this for a bit and if anything comes to me I'll post another comment.

SmallAdventures said...

Tina, Here are a couple of suggestions. What about Gabriella or Bella?

Jeanette said...

Congrats Tina!! This is Jeanette from your old ward in Hawaii.
I found your blog through Brenda's! We miss you here. We are up to 3 kiddos now. (although it is still uncertian if we will get to adopt Leah) Congrats again!!!

~ Joy ~ said...

Oh, I like Cortney's suggestion. Gemma is a really feminine girl name. I think I remember that name from a book too. The character in the book was a really sweet.

Good luck choosing!!